Monday, April 5, 2010

Male Genital Tattoos Gallery

Editorial of the week: "Tales."

"Raul, the ant proud."
dawned with glorious sunshine and Raul went out early in their nest. His friend Oscar was surprised to see him so early. - "Where are you going so soon and only" he asked. - "Today I dreamed of a succulent meal and I imaginándomela. I will bring the largest leaf of the forest to make a big salad." - "I think it's very dangerous to go alone." - "I'll be fine and well, I have no fear." - "Why not ask for help? Just not going to be able to do it." - "Bah, I have great strength," replied Raoul. Raul vehemently sought the largest leaf. Strayed far from the nest and yes, found a huge sheet, but it was so big and so heavy that he just could not take it. Raúl was determined to take that leaf and nothing would change his mind. It was getting dark and Raul was trying to bring the leaf to the nest. He approached a magpie. - "Why do not you take a smaller piece of paper? It would be easier." "Everyone will laugh at me," she thought, ignoring the wise magpie. But Raul was exhausted and fell under the blade. The next day, went to see where I was and had frozen to death.
Herráiz Adriana Garcia.

"A generous child."
This happened years ago in a small town where lived an orphan boy named John. Every day when John was at school mates laughed at him, had no friends. John was so poor he had no money to eat, grab your clothes and food from the garbage that was. One day John looking through the trash found a box full of gold bullion. John was very happy, but he thought he not only decided to divide the gold among the poor. From that day thanks to Juan nobody went hungry and everyone lived happily.
Jesus Barrios Martos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment