Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Menards Laminate Countertop Care

week. "Poems."

Rayito is my pet,
round and tiny,
of all pets
mine is the prettiest.
Her house has water,
loves the sun and takes
head like a snail.
Streaky is a turtle,
the lightest I've seen
it runs like lightning,
every time you see a child.
last hundred years,
more than me for sure.
Although it is now tiny,
grow slowly.
My grandmother gave me,
with great affection, and

always remember who is with me since childhood.
LiƩbana Eduardo Ortega

On Monday afternoon, Christ's Love

out on the streets. Low
Quarry Street,
with candles as light
like a star.
comes to Calvary
where people pray,
for the Christ
Love always protects. Climb
Calvary
to his hermitage,
for me to see his mother Mary.
Go down the dark night
and the Roman bridge
the Christ shines.
Upload a street very difficult
Christ's Love and awe.
arrives at San Pedro
and sadness note
because Christ has died. Daniel Angus
Madero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment